Memorial Day Ceremony at Fox Island Cemetery
Monday, May 30, 2022, at 11:00 a.m.
Please join us for a ceremony for the deceased war veterans of Fox Island and their supporters who have honored themselves and our country in defense of its freedom.
We will be honoring deceased war veterans including those buried at the Fox Island Cemetery with a Ceremony featuring:
- Flag lowering and raising by members and leaders of Fox Island Boy Scout Troop #27
- Reading of names of deceased veterans by Fox Island Historical Society volunteer Kathi Densley
- Remembrance of the Cootiettes by Fox Island Historical Society volunteer Hannah Jay
- Invocation by Rev. Janet Matthews of the Fox Island UCC
- Wreath laying with wreath provided by the Fox Island Sand and Soil Garden Club
- Playing of taps by Morrie Pedersen of Fox Island
We look forward to seeing you there!
We are pleased to announce our traditional Memorial Day Ceremony to be held at the Fox Island Cemetery on Monday, May 30, 2022, at 11am. Please see our events page for more information.
Unfortunately, due to continuing health concerns, our Board has decided we will not be having our Memorial Day Pancake Breakfast this year at the Museum. We continue to welcome members and guests at the Museum during our regular open periods, Saturdays and Sundays,1-4 pm.
Join us for the Vintage Book Sale in the new Museum Barn on Sunday, May 15th.
Annual Jeff Feagin Memorial Plant Sale
Saturday, May 21, 2022 12-3 PM
The Fox Island Sand and Soil Garden Club will be holding the Annual Jeff Feagin Memorial PLANT SALE at the Fox Island Museum (new location).
Vintage Book Sale
Sunday, May 15, 2022 1-4 pm
Join us for the Vintage Book Sale in the new Museum Barn on Sunday, May 15th. There will be lots of classics, some rare, some over 100 years old, and lots of children’s books. Bring one book to receive an estimate of the book’s worth.